Ever find frittatas are full of fatty components that you just LOVE? But when you’re trying to get abs you’re looking for a lot of food for a little bit of calories? I am! I made a flavorful health conscious frittata with a decent serving size. If you’re still hungry after first slice & you go for a second, you’re still under 300 calories.
Minutes to Prepare: 10
Minutes to Cook: 15
Number of Servings: 4
1 cup bell pepper, red, sweet, raw
1 cup, cubes Butternut Squash
1/4 Dairy-Free, Daiya, Mozzerella Style
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1.) Spray skillet with cooking spray over medium heat, toss in cut vegetables (how ever you prefer them in your frittata) & sauce for 5-7 minutes.
2.) In a bowl mix together egg whites & eggs, throw in the thyme, garlic, salt & pepper.
3.) In a 7 inch springform nonstick pan, spray with cooking spray, layer the veggies, top with daiya cheese & pour onto egg mixture. Spread it around a little to make sure it gets everywhere.
4.) cook approx. 15-20 minutes. Take out & let it cool
*I will usually top with cilantro, hot sauce & greek yogurt.
136 Calories per serving
9.4g of protein per serving
There’s seriously nothing more I enjoy more then this peanut lentil curry recipe. It makes me always feel so warm and happy inside. It’s overall healthy & served with brown rice it’s around 450 calories. Without rice I believe it’s around 360 I did on the nutrition calculator. It’s so colorful, fun & smells DELICIOUS!
It’s really quite simple, tons of veggies, lite coconut milk, simmer BAM!
I find there’s nothing more pleasant smelling then the aroma of sautéed onions & garlic. The second I get a whift of someone else cooking that I’m in love.
It’s so colorful… let’s just get started
- 4Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 2inch piece grated garlic
- 1Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1Tbsp Lime juice
- handful of cilantro
- 1Tbsp Sriracha
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup lite coconut milk
- ½ cup red lentils
- 1 ½ cup water
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ cup white onion
- ½ cup red bell pepper
- ¼ cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- half block cubed tofu
- Blend all the peanut sauce ingridents until smooth. Taste & see if it needs more spice or sweetness.
- Cook the lentils with a dash of salt under medium heat 10 minutes.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, add onions & cook until translucent
- Add peppers, carrots 2 minutes, add zucchini.
- Add peanut mixture & mix. Then add the lentils & cubed tofu in. Bring sauce to a boil then reduce hit & simmer for 10 minutes.
- Adjust taste & cook lentil under your preference, add pepper flakes, basil. Pair with jasmine or brown rice
Breakfast Time… It’s really the best course. You can have it for lunch or dinner too. I feel like it’s an excuse to most people too eat dessert in the morning.
I’ve always seen this pin about “fruit tacos” on Pinterest. It’s like a cocoa pancake with fruit inside of it, but after reading tons of reviews, too much work for little effort. Therefore, me wanting something sweet & delicious – made whole wheat fruit waffles! (I love my waffle iron, did you know you can bake anything in there almost?) & if you don’t have a waffle iron, you should seriously invest in one.
After searching for some good recipes I stumbled upon a good base, made it my own tweaks to be vegan. & It ended up being DELICIOUS! I was afraid with whole wheat flour or without loads of chocolate chips it wasn’t going to turn out good, I was wrong. It’s amazing
Serves 3-4 Prep time 10 minutes Cooking time 4 minutes
Whole Wheat Fruit Waffles
- 2 Tbsp Chia Powder
- 6 Tbsp Water
- 1 3/4 Cup Almond milk (unsweetend)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1/2-1 Tbsp confectioners sugar
- Any fruit you desire
- Preheat waffle iron. Mix chia powder & water together and let it sit until it looks thick 1-2min.
- Mix chia mixture, almond milk, coconut oil (melted), honey, cinnamon, vanilla & baking soda, stir to combine.
- Add in flour, baking powder & salt. Mix until all the clumps are gone.
- Spray your waffle iron VERY GOOD with cooking spray, ladle on the mixture on waffle maker. Every waffle maker is different but 4 minutes worked perfectly
- Take waffle off, plate & top with confections sugar, all the fruit you heart desires, honey, agave, mint? Enjoy! 🙂